Let users work together with practically any side of their Google Drive content, including sharing permissions, file revisions, and connected apps. Participate in the fitness ecosystem and add high-engagement options to your app.
- Since February 2012, Google has used its Google Bouncer malware scanner to observe over and scan apps out there in the Google Play store.
- The Google Play Services app cannot be uninstalled, nor disabled.
- Permissions can nonetheless be revoked for those apps, although this would possibly prevent them from working correctly, and a warning is displayed to that impact.
- A “Verify Apps” feature was launched in November 2012, as part of the Android 4.2 “Jelly Bean” working system model, to scan all apps, both from Google Play and from third-party sources, for malicious behaviour.
- Originally solely doing so throughout set up, Verify Apps acquired an update in 2014 to “constantly” scan apps, and in 2017 the function